GENERAL VENUE INFO
WHAT YOU CAN BRING
The following items are permissible to bring into the venue. Subject to change per show
- Only Bags that are clear plastic or vinyl and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x12″ or 1 Gallon Clear Plastic Freezer Bag (ZipLock bag or similar) and Small Clutch bag not large than 4.5″ x 6.5″. All subject to search.
- Cell phones are permitted in the venue
- Drinking Water – Must be a factory-sealed bottle and allowed 1 Bottle that is up to (1) Gallon Max Bottle size per person.
- Small snack food items in clear Ziploc bags (nothing that requires utensils or has bones)
- Extra clothes
- Sunscreen and bug spray in non aerosol cans
- Blanket – no larger than 8′ x 8′
The following items are NOT permissible to bring into the venue.
- Backpacks/Bags except permissible sizes/small personal bags or clear bags.
- Firearms or weapons of any kind, including mace
- Beverages other than water – no soda, alcohol, juice or energy drinks
- Wallet chains
- Pocket knives
- Electronics other than cell phones including but not limited to: laptops, iPads, Kindles, video games, etc.
- No Coolers/Hard coolers or coolers on wheels/No Outside Food
- Baseballs, footballs, tennis balls, etc
- No Umbrellas
- ANIMALS - SERVICE
- CAMERA POLICY
- CANCELLATION POLICY
- GUEST CONDUCT
- SCALPING TICKETS
UPON ENTRY: Only Bags that are clear plastic or vinyl and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x12″ or 1 Gallon Clear Plastic Freezer Bag (ZipLock bag or similar) and Small Clutch bag not large than 4.5″ x 6.5″. All items will be searched upon entry. Guests have the right to refuse a bag search and the venue has the right to refuse entry. If you have any items that are not allowed into the venue please return them to your vehicle or discard them into the appropriate trash receptacles at the entry gates.
****Low back, low seat lawn chairs are allowed at Amphitheater when permitted. Lawn chairs with a seat higher than 9″ off the ground (measured from the front of the seat) are NOT permitted. ***Please note: lawn chairs may be prohibited at certain events upon artist request. IF allowed it will be posted on Facebook Page of Orlando Amphitheater for Day of Show info
All sponsorship inquiries should be directed to our office- please call 407-295-3247 and ask to speak with someone in the sponsorship department. Any handouts or presence onsite needs to be cleared with venue sponsorship. EVEN WHEN PROMOTER APPROVES venue has right to deny. If you do not have permission to be onsite you will be escorted off the property immediately.
Accessible Parking is located on-site. PARKING off property is park at your own risk. Parking fee’s for shows/festivals change depending on event. Check on Facebook page for info for each event.